windream SBE / windream SBX / windream BE
The universal Enterprise Content Management System for all requirements
The patented VFS-technology, on which windream is based, presents the ECM-system as a network drive in the Windows Explorer. VFS stands for Virtual File System. This file system allows you to capture documents in the ECM-system via the Save command of the applications and via the functions of the Windows Explorers.
windream supports the file formats of all programs. All common commands for file operations which the applications offer can be used with windream. This way, documents can be handled via drag & drop and via the respective commands of the Windows Explorer, e.g. to be moved, copied or deleted.
Ready for any requirement
windream is available in three different product variants:
- The Standard Business Edition (SBE) has been designed for the requirements of smaller and medium-sized companies. It contains all important ECM-functions like document capture and indexing, numerous retrieval options including search in the fulltext, presentation of the search result in lists as well as the viewing and editing of the document properties with indices, document histories, versions, fulltext and rights.
- The Standard Business Extension (SBX) addresses the same target groups, but it expands the SBE-version by additional functions. These are e.g. a check-in and check-out function or a lifecycle management application including many archiving options.
- The Business Edition (BE) meets the needs of enterprises and expands the range of functions once again: unlimited number of users and groups, extended rights concept, creation of individual context menus, subscriptions, distribution of index fields on several tab pages.
Specific windream functions are available in all three product variants. Besides the additional tab pages presenting the file properties, these are e.g. the extended Explorer context menu and the windream Management Console for efficient system administration.
- Enterprise Content Management for all requirements
- Directly saving and opening documents with the common commands of standard applications
- Enhancing the Windows Find function by windream-specific document retrieval methods
- Low introductory and follow-up costs by less administration and training efforts
- No cost-intensive integrations and adjustments to existing and future applications